To help us all get in the mood for spring, I've put together a special Herbal Gift Basket Giveaway worth $75. This is sure to make the Easter Bunny wish he'd paid more attention in herb class. Here's what the winner will receive:
- Autographed copy of "Beauty Gone Wild! Recipes for Gorgeous Skin & Hair"
- Autographed copy of "Smoothie Power! Recipes for Weight Loss, Vitality, & the Occasional Superpower"
- Autographed copy of "Nature to the Rescue! How to Build Your Own First Aid Kit"
- Two tins of herbal lip balm, your choice of flavors, hand crafted by yours truly. (These also include handmade labels with my own odd, albeit original, drawings. You can't get this quality of labeling in stores. There's probably a very good reason for that.)
- Tins of the following herbal teas: Spearmint, Yarrow, Wild Cherry, Marshmallow Root, and Catmint. (You'll learn how to use these teas in "Nature to the Rescue!")
- Lavender & Rose Sachet
- And a tea strainer to help you prepare your new looseleaf teas.
Here's how to enter:
1. Leave a comment below saying something. Anything. (Just make sure it's nice, like "Hello. I like your sweater." Or "Hey, how's it going?" I'm really not that picky. You can do this once a day for more entries, if you like.)
2.) Subscribe to this blog, then leave a comment letting me know you did.
3.) Follow my Facebook Fan Page, then leave a comment letting me know you did.
4.) Link to this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog, then leave me a comment letting me know you did.
A winner will be randomly selected on March 20, 2013. I'll post the winner's name here and on Facebook, so keep your eyes peeled and Happy Spring!